Administration and Compliance Course
The Slavic 401(k) Compliance Course is an intensive 401(k) training session that focuses on plan compliance and administration. Several changes have taken place in the last couple of years. Come and learn about the New Normal for 401(k) plans.
WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 11 & 12, 2015
Some of the topics to be covered are:
- Fee Disclosures mandated by new regulations 408b-2 and 404a-5
- Multiple Employer Plans – the nexus that works (DOL audits, document application, plan restatements)
- Turning Technology into Efficiency (Participant communications, reports, electronic signature, paperless transactions)
- Nuts & Bolts (Compliance testing, vesting, distributions, loans, amendments, adoption, enrollment)
- Plan Design (Control groups, selecting the right combo of eligibility, vesting, matches and profit sharing)
- Administration Procedures (Limiting liability, data flow, plan mergers, fixing errors under Rev. Procedure 2008-50)
The Course is held at our corporate office in Boca Raton, Florida. Wednesday’s welcome and orientation session is from 1:00 to 5:00 p.m. followed by a casual dinner at a local restaurant.
Thursday’s session begins promptly at 8:30 a.m. Come early for coffee and bagels; lunch will also be provided. The Course ends at approximately 4:00 p.m. Dress is casual business attire.